Author Topic: SMB thread  (Read 973803 times)

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
Re: SMB thread
« Reply #15690 on: January 07, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson.1411580/

Number of them saying they want him back - stay classy :thumbs:

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #15691 on: January 07, 2018, 07:08:21 PM »
Cant believe how many over there would have the dirty, kiddy fiddler back. Even worse some of those scummy clowns still dont think he did anything wrong.

Offline darthy

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #15692 on: January 09, 2018, 08:10:55 PM »
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/adam-johnson.1411580/

Number of them saying they want him back - stay classy :thumbs:

I?m flabbergasted reading those replies from mackems defending him and making excuses for him, there?s a few that have some really worrying replies, if I was the forum host I?d be contacting the cops.

Offline Bob the skutter

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #15693 on: January 11, 2018, 08:58:52 AM »
Some of those replies on that thread are disturbing.

Mind you, from what I understand, three of their members have been outed as paedophiles in the past.

Going back to the smoggies game I see some of them thought it would be good to trash the bogs.

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/wrecking-the-bogs.1411420/

Stay classy.  :nonono:
I want to go to Mr Winkie's fun palace ...

Offline Bob the skutter

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #15695 on: January 12, 2018, 03:43:58 AM »
Ah yes. I've seen this. Just so...'special'. :wtf:

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #15696 on: January 13, 2018, 11:58:17 AM »
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline elskin44

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #15697 on: January 13, 2018, 02:25:56 PM »
Cardiff 4 mackems 0  :lol:

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #15698 on: January 13, 2018, 03:02:09 PM »
Stuffed 4 - 0 with N'Dong sent off.  :lol: :lol:

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #15699 on: January 14, 2018, 08:13:53 AM »
f**k me have you read this :lol: heading into league 1 and one of them has this view on things:-

?Tin hat on .... but .... I think their situation could be worse than ours.

We will be two seasons ahead of them in recovery.

1 - they have an owner on his way out negotiating a sale but nothing going to happen soon enough to give Rafa money in this transfer window.
2 - Rafa will walk in March after the lack of investment in transfer window, the side slide into the relegation mire.
3 - the potential take over stalls as they look at holding out to see which division the Mags are in and a cheaper price for a Championship side.
4 - Ashley will not sell cheaper and pull out the deal. The Mags will drift to relegation, no manager and a very poor squad.
5 - Ashley will continue his running the Mags as a business and balanced finances and the new manager will have to turnover a poor squad over two seasons with minimal net investment.
6 - like us the Mags will be impatient, hound out a succession of managers who will all have inherited someone ekse?s mess and face 5 yrs of pain.

We faced those years of turmoil and surviving relegation by our teeth in the Premier League ..... the Mags will face those years of turmoil in the Championship.

Sunderland have finally turned that corner, have a manager for the long term and beginning to turnover that squad.?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/surprising-lack-of-gloating-from-mags.1412671/page-4
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 08:15:22 AM by Toon1 »

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #15700 on: January 14, 2018, 10:55:01 AM »
imagine if we stay up.

Offline Bob the skutter

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #15701 on: January 14, 2018, 11:28:29 PM »
f**k me have you read this :lol: heading into league 1 and one of them has this view on things:-

?Tin hat on .... but .... I think their situation could be worse than ours.

We will be two seasons ahead of them in recovery.

1 - they have an owner on his way out negotiating a sale but nothing going to happen soon enough to give Rafa money in this transfer window.
2 - Rafa will walk in March after the lack of investment in transfer window, the side slide into the relegation mire.
3 - the potential take over stalls as they look at holding out to see which division the Mags are in and a cheaper price for a Championship side.
4 - Ashley will not sell cheaper and pull out the deal. The Mags will drift to relegation, no manager and a very poor squad.
5 - Ashley will continue his running the Mags as a business and balanced finances and the new manager will have to turnover a poor squad over two seasons with minimal net investment.
6 - like us the Mags will be impatient, hound out a succession of managers who will all have inherited someone ekse?s mess and face 5 yrs of pain.

We faced those years of turmoil and surviving relegation by our teeth in the Premier League ..... the Mags will face those years of turmoil in the Championship.

Sunderland have finally turned that corner, have a manager for the long term and beginning to turnover that squad.?

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/surprising-lack-of-gloating-from-mags.1412671/page-4

Sooooo...basically Fantasy Island from that poster.

Offline TK

• Forum member
« Reply #15702 on: January 15, 2018, 05:00:58 PM »
Sooooo...basically Fantasy Island from that poster.

Basically - he's looking for things to happen that haven't happened before...

MA won't refuse to invest if we go down - he'll do what he's done the last couple of times. Ie: He'll take the club off the market, invest just enough to get us up again at the first time of asking and then put it back on the market as a PL club again.
Say what you like about the man, he's not enough of a moron to sell a club for half-price when a fairly modest investment would get it back to full value.

Offline Bob the skutter

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #15703 on: January 16, 2018, 02:14:33 AM »
But he's enough of a moron to get himself in to that situation repeatedly.

Offline TK

• Forum member
« Reply #15704 on: January 16, 2018, 07:19:02 AM »
But he's enough of a moron to get himself in to that situation repeatedly.

Sure, but it's a little different - running a shoestring and getting relegated is a calculated gamble... We've got away with it at times, too.
 But selling up when the value is at rock bottom isn't a gamble, it's throwing money away whilst fully aware you're doing it