Author Topic: Benitez about to walk?  (Read 10682 times)

Offline IPG

• Forum member
    • Marcasite Jewellery
Re: Benitez about to walk?
« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2017, 08:29:33 PM »
Wouldn't blame Rafa for walking as he has been lied to, seems to be a regular Ashley thing with all his businesses  :roll: and is much as I expected since the day he bought the club as he has always had history as a clown in his business dealings.

We have a f***ing train-wreck of an owner  :nonono:

Unless a new owner/owners appears quickly I am struggling not to want us to crash and burn and get this f***ing leech out of the club. Is just such a shame that Rafa is likely to go as with even half decent financial support he could put this club back on its feet.

Offline AceLV74EVA

• Forum member
« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2017, 11:02:16 PM »
so f**k if he goes man, we will still have a team to support, don't like it the fuk off and support that s*** tip down the road  :thumbs: :nonono:

good to see a mackem admitting Sunderland is a s*** tip, I applaud your honesty young man
Bob is to blame

Offline JonnyThaiwongy

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #167 on: September 03, 2017, 11:11:34 AM »
I'm sure the FCB gets great pleasure in winding everyone up, in fact I think he gets a semi on just thinking about it
   I've thought this for a long time, and now I'm certain of it. He enjoys f***ing around with us.

Offline suffolkmag84

• Forum member
« Reply #168 on: September 03, 2017, 06:57:16 PM »
He is a wind up merchant and he looked smug in that interview with David Craig. I cannot stand the bloke and the sooner he sells up the better.

He is slowly killing the club with his penny pinching. He says he does not wish to invest any more money. Why is there for then? Just sell up, take his tacky Sports Direct signage with him and give us an owner who have ambition and want to take us somewhere.

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2017, 03:23:55 PM »
I think the bigger question is where is the money going? I don't know what the actual figures are but in his time here are we not pretty much in profit from transfers/tv/sponsorships etc. even taking into account wages?

Would not at all be surprised if it's being siphoned off into an account in Panama.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”