Author Topic: Bradford City v Neequality Utd  (Read 728 times)

Offline Poz

• Forum member
Re: Bradford City v Neequality Utd
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 01:47:21 PM »
Went to the game last night, pretty boring first half even if Gayle did have the ball in the net for it to be ruled offside, thought Shelvey looked mint, was always looking for runners and his run for the offside goal was ace. Lejunne could be a bargin of the summer, looks so composed whenever the ball came to him and was great in the air. Also a very good distributor of the ball, its like having another Shelvey at CB.

Second half obviously picked up, Aarons and Murphy looked a real threat down both wings and tbf they would be my choice wingers for the upcoming season, Aarons especially, he's got pace to burn and has a load of tricks up his sleeve. Mitro coming on with the armband was interesting, maybe a sign that Rafa does trust him? He played well when he came on and kept hold of the ball well to let Aarons run down the wing a few times.

Very good report and I'm delighted to hear about Lejeune from you as I have read similar elsewhere today. Maybe the thread title is a bit harsh and Rafa does know exactly what he is doing as opposed to me who couldn't even find his slippers this morning :)

Maybe the new midfielder will cut the ice too - he has to hit the ground running at this stage of pre-season.... as said previously I love Mitro and believe in a couple of years he will be mature as a player - got the armband didn't he  :thumbs:
We were just one condom away from a better owner

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 01:48:53 PM »
 :! :o :o :o :o :!

Hey what's this I'm beginning to get my positivity back thanks to lil TT  :thumbs:

Offline little toon town

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2017, 12:55:54 AM »
Very good report and I'm delighted to hear about Lejeune from you as I have read similar elsewhere today. Maybe the thread title is a bit harsh and Rafa does know exactly what he is doing as opposed to me who couldn't even find his slippers this morning :)

Maybe the new midfielder will cut the ice too - he has to hit the ground running at this stage of pre-season.... as said previously I love Mitro and believe in a couple of years he will be mature as a player - got the armband didn't he  :thumbs:

It is what I'm hoping to go to uni for!  ;) :lol:

And I think the thing we are lacking most is quality depth, which is going to be huge next season in case of injuries and suspensions etc.

As for Mitro, I said to the lad next to me (Who I work with and isn't Mitro's biggest fan either, like a few grumpy buggers on here :o) that I was buzzing that he got given the armband, and to get on the score sheet was even better. He needs another season, let him have regular game time and the rest will come.

:! :o :o :o :o :!

Hey what's this I'm beginning to get my positivity back thanks to lil TT  :thumbs:

Someone has too :lol: :lol:
▒▓██ N █ E █ W █ C █ A █ S █ T █ L █ E ██▓▒
▒▓██ U █ N █ I █ T █ E █ D ██▓▒

Offline Leo7

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2017, 01:41:34 AM »
Every time I see this thread the title of it makes me think a Mackems posted it  :lol: no offence poz  ;)
Bob the skutter and 2,471 others like this.

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2017, 09:18:51 AM »
Every time I see this thread the title of it makes me think a Mackems posted it  :lol: no offence poz  ;)

The unkindest cut of all :(