Author Topic: FMA interview  (Read 4511 times)

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
Re: FMA interview
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 06:43:32 PM »
This transfer window is a f***ing mess!!!!

Worst thing about it all is 2 year ago we got it spot on spending big - but we have the money to f***ing tufty & Carr and ended up going down!
If we had got that window right we could of set ourselves up comfortable now we are on catch up and when I see rumoured fees like drinkwater 40m clucas 20m & Evans 24m I honestly feel like giving up on football.
 It's becoming an absolute joke - I see the PL clubs talking about closing window early which is great idea - then all I see is sky interviewing agents who are f***ing leaches complaining about it. The game I fell in love with stood on gallowgate is dead now and it's all about greedy leaches taking what they can get for their own benefit f**k IT

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 09:30:06 PM »
This transfer window is a f***ing mess!!!!

Worst thing about it all is 2 year ago we got it spot on spending big - but we have the money to f***ing tufty & Carr and ended up going down!
If we had got that window right we could of set ourselves up comfortable now we are on catch up and when I see rumoured fees like drinkwater 40m clucas 20m & Evans 24m I honestly feel like giving up on football.
 It's becoming an absolute joke - I see the PL clubs talking about closing window early which is great idea - then all I see is sky interviewing agents who are f***ing leaches complaining about it. The game I fell in love with stood on gallowgate is dead now and it's all about greedy leaches taking what they can get for their own benefit f**k IT

All very annoying mate, hearing Oxlade chamberlain demanding ?150k a week to join Chelski> what the f*cks he ever done to deserve that??
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2017, 11:15:48 PM »
All very annoying mate, hearing Oxlade chamberlain demanding ?150k a week to join Chelski> what the f*cks he ever done to deserve that??
He's done nowt, but sadly ?150k is the going rate, or should i say the starting point in negotiations for his agent. The massive TV cash bonanza and the mega rich owners who have thrown billions into certain clubs , and took the piss out of Fifa and its fairplay regulations. Being a supporter of a team who are relegation fodder does not sit easy with many supporters who saw Barcelona , Inter etc at St James' s in recent memory. Where this spiral of mega contracts for these decent / not world beater players will end..i just don know?. And the reality that we will struggle to compete is also a hard pill to swallow.
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 11:14:50 AM »
He's done nowt, but sadly ?150k is the going rate, or should i say the starting point in negotiations for his agent. The massive TV cash bonanza and the mega rich owners who have thrown billions into certain clubs , and took the piss out of Fifa and its fairplay regulations. Being a supporter of a team who are relegation fodder does not sit easy with many supporters who saw Barcelona , Inter etc at St James' s in recent memory. Where this spiral of mega contracts for these decent / not world beater players will end..i just don know?. And the reality that we will struggle to compete is also a hard pill to swallow.

I dont want us ever to go down that road again, both Owen and Luque should be seen as shining examples of where throwing ?100k wages at players get's you, absolutely nowhere just causes greed and jealousy amongst the group, Wijnaldum sissoko Townsend, Cisse couldn't wait to get away when we went down, in contrast Ritchie and Gayle were prepared to drop down a league to play for us for ?40k a week, better to try and build a team full of players with a passion for the club, steer clear of the bling types Chamberlain, Walcott, Rose, Sterling, etc.

Offline NN1

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2017, 03:56:30 PM »
Clown with some PR & even suggesting we stopped progress of the club by not wanting the name change :nonono:

All the smiling to & you could tell he was bullshitting about his love of football growing up :suicide:
"Sometimes he says to us play football and sometimes he says to kick it. Before Yohan left we were very good but afterwards we didn't play any more and it's hard to win that way.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2017, 04:54:35 PM »
Arguably the only time he's let a manager blow whatever he wanted was with McClaren, who was a f***ing catastrophe.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Offline marki

• Forum member
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2017, 05:30:56 PM »
you know, i think he might be pushing rafa to walk,doesnt like managers with huge influence and popularity ..and more importantly ambition , because it just defys any logic not backing the man to field a competetive team :?

Offline marki

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 05:47:40 PM »
appointing benitez was a gamble to stave of relegation ,i dont think we would have went for him under any other circumstances and the cost of his wages would have been peanuts compared to the cost of relegation,i feel rafa has been used and now derailed..definately some mind games going on there

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 08:26:30 PM »

i'm already hating this club again
" sunlun , the s*** that has finally flushed"

Offline Skoshi

• Forum member
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 09:06:48 PM »
you know, i think he might be pushing rafa to walk,doesnt like managers with huge influence and popularity ..and more importantly ambition , because it just defys any logic not backing the man to field a competetive team :?

would not be surprised at all... cant sack him as it would cost a lot (i would imagine) so the only other option is to drop him in the sh*** till he walks away.

Offline Jonas14

• Forum member
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2017, 01:20:46 AM »
That would suggest he did the same with Allardyce (Harper as outfield sub), Keegan, Pardew, Hughton, Carver (who didn't even have a mind to bend) and Rafa.
is he not just tight and uncaring and malevolent towards NUFC.

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2017, 07:07:35 AM »
I dont want us ever to go down that road again, both Owen and Luque should be seen as shining examples of where throwing ?100k wages at players get's you, absolutely nowhere just causes greed and jealousy amongst the group, Wijnaldum sissoko Townsend, Cisse couldn't wait to get away when we went down, in contrast Ritchie and Gayle were prepared to drop down a league to play for us for ?40k a week, better to try and build a team full of players with a passion for the club, steer clear of the bling types Chamberlain, Walcott, Rose, Sterling, etc.

Rafa is doing a s*** job of building a team , no passion in any of them
" sunlun , the s*** that has finally flushed"

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 07:19:57 AM »

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 07:52:26 AM »
While there hasn't been anywhere near enough spent the money that has been has not improved is apart from lejeune!

We should of gone out and bought 2 players for the 35m who could make a difference not more squad players if that is all the money we have.
Game changers are needed in this league not squad depth like the championship.

Offline Skoshi

• Forum member
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2017, 03:45:07 PM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/08/22/mike-ashley-increases-debenhams-stake-20pc/

he's skint you know...spunked the transfer budget on clothes and video games....