Author Topic: NeePassion Utd v NotInThePrem Forest  (Read 3439 times)

Offline DontSellCabaye

• Forum member
Re: NeePassion Utd v NotInThePrem Forest
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2017, 12:38:20 PM »

Most of us are just commenting on what we have seen the last three games DSC, we're all behind the team but actually if the team is sh*t then we will say so, if as you say it will improve as the season progresses then that's when the credit will be due

I know mate, but we are where we are. We can't change that now. We're not going to be spending much more money, and Rafa has his ideas on how we need to play. All I see is people complaining daily about those things and I think it's time we accept were up against it and try and lift the club and fan base with some prolonged positivity for once. Other clubs manage it, we however are bipolar as a fan base.
Most people gaze neither into the past nor the future; they explore neither truth nor lies. They gaze at the television.

Offline gaspytoon

• Forum member
« Reply #76 on: August 24, 2017, 12:57:48 PM »
The only positive to take out the game was the partnership with Aarons & Mitro. Shame Rafa doesn't want Mitro around :nonono:

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #77 on: August 24, 2017, 06:06:50 PM »
The only positive to take out the game was the partnership with Aarons & Mitro. Shame Rafa doesn't want Mitro around :nonono:

This 100% :)
We were just one condom away from a better owner