Author Topic: Lay off Rafa!  (Read 3733 times)

Offline Poz

• Forum member
Lay off Rafa!
« on: August 22, 2017, 01:37:54 PM »
Tired of the whisperers already making out he is in any way to blame.

The answer is simple Benitez wanted 4 top class players and Charnely delivered none.

?So our first targets? We lost them. That is really important because these targets were what you needed" he said at the talk-in:

The squad should now include Cariballo Cairney Abrahams and Pepe Reina then padded out with the others - I can't have anyone blaming Benitez over this when Charnley already knew Ashley would not sanction these top class 20 mill plus deals.

We are back in Sports Direct bargain basement sales due to exactly the same fukker who's kept us there for years... lay off Rafa!
We were just one condom away from a better owner

Offline john88

• Getting to know the place
Re: Lay off Rafa!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 01:50:16 PM »
pepe reina would of been pointless. tammy abraham no better than the potential of mitro. tom cairney top class? please.

these weren't class targets. ive been throughly disappointed in rafa, his name alone should of attracted 'top' quality, but he's delivered none. we've spent ?50m last year & ?30m this summer. what have we got? a bunch of crap

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 02:35:16 PM »
Would sooner we spent 50m on 5 better players than the ones we've bought. Only Lejeune looks okay so far.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Online Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 03:33:54 PM »
Best manager we've had since Sir Bobby and they are on his back.

No wonder other fans call us deluded.

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 04:37:36 PM »
Who's on his back though? One moron in a crowd is hardly a fan backlash.
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Online Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 04:40:11 PM »
Theres a few on here and iv heard others slating him.

Offline gaspytoon

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 05:16:05 PM »
I've questioned Rafa's tactics & decisions at times but people have to realize, the players put out on that pitch need to perform & what i've seen over the last couple of games, well they look they're still in pre-season :nonono:

Sort it out team :thumbs:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 05:16:26 PM by gaspytoon »

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2017, 05:31:39 PM »
It's the whisperers who gradually undermine people with 'hints' and 'ideas' when the truth is glaringly obvious that the promised 71 million has shrunk to less than half... Rafa stayed on to prepare for the season when everyone else went on holiday and tried to maintain the momentum from May but as per usual the fukin rug has been pulled by a lying bar steward who gave a very neat love me love me interview about competing with countries when in fact no-one was asking that. The Huddersfield owner is worth about 350 million ie 1/7th of Ashley's wealth and has poured his heart and soul into establishing them in the prem. Our flagship is a set of blue and red banners which advertise the leech and his empire at every screening. The love of money is the root of all Ashley... he has found plenty to buy car parks and up his shares in Debenhams - lying fukin toad of a leechy thingy bar steward

Online Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2017, 05:36:19 PM »
It's the whisperers who gradually undermine people with 'hints' and 'ideas' when the truth is glaringly obvious that the promised 71 million has shrunk to less than half... Rafa stayed on to prepare for the season when everyone else went on holiday and tried to maintain the momentum from May but as per usual the fukin rug has been pulled by a lying bar steward who gave a very neat love me love me interview about competing with countries when in fact no-one was asking that. The Huddersfield owner is worth about 350 million ie 1/7th of Ashley's wealth and has poured his heart and soul into establishing them in the prem. Our flagship is a set of blue and red banners which advertise the leech and his empire at every screening. The love of money is the root of all Ashley... he has found plenty to buy car parks and up his shares in Debenhams - lying fukin toad of a leechy thingy bar steward

Wheres that LIKE button.

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2017, 05:58:51 PM »
Wheres that LIKE button.

Never understood why the forum doesn't have the facility - even on the mackem forum they're allowed to like each other  :cool:

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2017, 06:39:30 PM »
Never understood why the forum doesn't have the facility - even on the mackem forum they're allowed to like each other  :cool:

Isn't that because that's the only score worth checking for them?
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline Scoot

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2017, 08:45:08 PM »
Totally agree Poz, this has nothing to do with Rafa. Rafa has been lied to.

Its the f***en fat clown playing silly buggers again. I wish the clown would f**k off never to return.

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2017, 08:49:01 PM »
pepe reina would of been pointless. tammy abraham no better than the potential of mitro. tom cairney top class? please.

these weren't class targets. ive been throughly disappointed in rafa, his name alone should of attracted 'top' quality, but he's delivered none. we've spent ?50m last year & ?30m this summer. what have we got? a bunch of crap

You can't attract top quality with the offer of a sports direct mug as a signing on fee!

The relegation has set us back years financially - every team in PL last year received over 100m and at the same time their wage bill will of been more or less the same so will have made huge profits which they are all using to reinvest.
We spent ?50m last year to fill our squad - some wasted sels, Hanley & lazaar - why they were given long term deals was beyond me.

Offline R S

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2017, 11:15:27 PM »
And people still line the fat bunts pockets with their season ticket money.
Fool me once, shame on you........

They let you think you're king but you're really a pawn

Offline Jonas14

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2017, 12:03:34 AM »
Never would have believed such people existed until I heard Total Sport tonight.
One bloke said he was getting fed up of Rafa's moaning - can you imagine the sort of manager that wouldn't moan in this situation? - John Carver.

I think people just forget the situation at the club and default to typical football fandom of blaming the manager. It doesn't matter who the manager is here under this guy. We've had the two best we'll ever get in Keegan and Benitez and both have been lied to and hindered rather than helped.
Or they just can't blame the club
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country from his government"

The managers, except McLaren, have had to make do best they could under his ridiculous ownership. I wasn't anti-Pardew for this reason, I'm certainly not against Rafa.

Who would they prefer and who do they think would replace him?
he's going to go anyway

agree with most of you guys sentiments