Author Topic: Lay off Rafa!  (Read 5097 times)

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
Re: Lay off Rafa!
« Reply #60 on: September 05, 2017, 01:04:23 PM »
No its aimed at those who say he is a poor manager.

no one has said that though have they?

people are allowed to say get on with it and stop moaning, he's been put up there like a f***ing god and he's far from it, not saying i don't like the bloke because he is way more than Ashley deserves but we aren't an endless pit of money.
" sunlun , the s*** that has finally flushed"

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #61 on: September 05, 2017, 01:08:58 PM »
wees keys are these keys?

so funny, what a line
" sunlun , the s*** that has finally flushed"

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2017, 08:22:12 AM »
Mackem
We were just one condom away from a better owner

Offline nufcjon

• Forum member
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2017, 10:22:59 PM »
Is he just another manager who is brilliant when in charge of rich clubs that throw money at him?
A ferrari is a great car on a perfect smooth track, but s*** for driving on bumpy b roads, and i just fear we are a bumpy b road

Offline Jonas14

• Forum member
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2017, 11:05:51 PM »
Its more like were McLaren-Honda - fast car big team that idiots have made into a slow one with stupid decisions. Even a brilliant Spaniard cant make it what it should be because even when a lack of straight-line speed and engine power can be cannily compensated for, the power unit is always liable to fail on you.
whilst far worse drivers who aren't held back by others, do better.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 11:08:41 PM by Jonas14 »

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #65 on: September 07, 2017, 08:11:49 AM »
Is he just another manager who is brilliant when in charge of rich clubs that throw money at him?
A ferrari is a great car on a perfect smooth track, but s*** for driving on bumpy b roads, and i just fear we are a bumpy b road

He's just a manager who likes to have what he thinks he needs to achieve his targets, this season his aim is to stay in the prem and he doesn't feel the squad is strong enough to achieve that. After all the criticism he has taken the last few weeks off a certain section of our support (which ofcourse I have no problem with as everyone is entitled to an opinion) personally I am just glad he is still here till at least January, hopefully West Ham can start improving results to rid us of all that speculation which is only serving to add fuel to the fire, the time for Rafa to walk was last thursday night /Friday morning, Hallelullia brother he chose to stay.
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline nufcjon

• Forum member
« Reply #66 on: September 07, 2017, 11:58:41 AM »
He's just a manager who likes to have what he thinks he needs to achieve his targets, this season his aim is to stay in the prem and he doesn't feel the squad is strong enough to achieve that. After all the criticism he has taken the last few weeks off a certain section of our support (which ofcourse I have no problem with as everyone is entitled to an opinion) personally I am just glad he is still here till at least January, hopefully West Ham can start improving results to rid us of all that speculation which is only serving to add fuel to the fire, the time for Rafa to walk was last thursday night /Friday morning, Hallelullia brother he chose to stay.

Its a weird one for me, I dont like his negative style and as such I wouldnt mind if he left. I know we wont get someone of his caliber again, but I dont need a big name, I just want something exciting to watch.

Why can we never try something more attacking, never 2 up top, never a 3 5 2, 4 4 2, etc..
always 4411, always perez when hes s*** etc....

Now im not deluded, and I doubt we would get anyone better on paper, but I do wish he wasnt so stubborn at times

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #67 on: September 07, 2017, 04:16:40 PM »
Its a weird one for me, I dont like his negative style and as such I wouldnt mind if he left. I know we wont get someone of his caliber again, but I dont need a big name, I just want something exciting to watch.

Why can we never try something more attacking, never 2 up top, never a 3 5 2, 4 4 2, etc..
always 4411, always perez when hes s*** etc....

Now im not deluded, and I doubt we would get anyone better on paper, but I do wish he wasnt so stubborn at times

Trouble is most decent managers wouldn't look too close with the penchance for drama and the running of the club, and the ones that we would likely attract/be likely to go for would be Hodgson, Allardyce etc. so he is the best known manager we can get at present.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Offline Poz

• Forum member
« Reply #68 on: September 10, 2017, 07:04:05 PM »
Rafa will prove he is a world class manager by organising ordinary players into an organised and hard working unit. Different challenge altogether from his previous wealth of talented clubs and yes he will be up to it and bring smiles to our faces more often than not. I am nearly as happy today as I've been in the last 10 years.

Rafa is a Geordie :)
We were just one condom away from a better owner