Poll

How much 'ambition' will be shown today, judged on number of signings made?

We will spend 50 million today on 2 or 3 very good players
0 (0%)
We will spend 30 million today on 2 or 3 good players
1 (3.2%)
We will spend 10 million today on a goalkeeper
0 (0%)
We will sell Gayle & Colback, Mitro will go out on loan, Benitez will 'explode'
9 (29%)
It's as you are...nothing happens...nada...not a fxcking thing...twxts!
21 (67.7%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Biggeordie's Deadline Day Ambitionometer Thingy  (Read 2778 times)

Offline johndavey11

• Getting to know the place
Re: Biggeordie's Deadline Day Ambitionometer Thingy
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2017, 08:06:28 AM »
This is probably a new low, even for Ashley. so, our transfer window for a club already going to really struggle to stay up consists of: Sell: lazaar,krul,murphy,de jong,rivierre.Try to sell our best striker
and buy a guy who could not get anywhere near a game at Stoke.
you really could not make it up, we now have by far the weakest squad in the prem.
whether Rafa stays or goes now, makes no odds, we are well and truly fuk*d.
sad for all fans but in truth Ashley deserves relegation and to stay there next time as promotion is just money to him.

Offline WashingtonMag

• Just joined
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2017, 10:07:35 AM »
it boils my water that we cant keep up with the likes of wolves,crystal palace etc :mad:.

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2017, 12:09:18 PM »
it boils my water that we cant keep up with the likes of wolves,crystal palace etc :mad:.
Yes no ambition shown by the club whatsoever no change there then despite all of the empty promises after promotion. Krul going to Brighton sums us up really f***ing pathetic. Still we will all be back for the Swansea game next Sunday hoping against all hope for three more precious points. A few may have given up and I can't say I blame them but I will be tuned into Sky Sports at 4pm next week,why do we continue to do this? I guess because it's our club no matter what the circumstances and as they say 'You never know' or perhaps we do really,but prefer to put it to the back of our minds.
We are the NU the NUFC