Author Topic: Purchasing a season ticket in November  (Read 1692 times)

Offline TylerDurden___

• Just joined
Purchasing a season ticket in November
« on: November 04, 2017, 06:19:25 PM »
Hi,

I am looking for some help off anyone that has been through a similar thing... I visited the box office at St James on Friday to purchase a season ticket, the lady was very helpful I picked a seat in the gallowgate corner the cost was ?598 she informed me that I could attend the Bournemouth game as the seat had been sold for that game I told her that's fine.

However when I tried to pay she said I must pay the full price even though I have missed the first seven home games... surely this can't be right... why should I have to pay for games that have passed... she informed me that this is the only way I can squire a season ticket and it would be charged at ?150 a month until renewal in March.. .

My question is can the club do this... can they still charge for games that have passed... usually the club will issue a half season ticket in December but she informed me that this year this will not happen...

Can someone please help... if I have to pay full price I will but surely this is not legal or morally correct...

Regards

Peter

Offline R S

• Forum member
Re: Purchasing a season ticket in November
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 09:19:51 AM »
 It may be worth getting single tickets until December and seeing if they do a half season again this year. You should be able to pick single tickets up relatively easy based on performances.
They let you think you're king but you're really a pawn

Offline johndavey11

• Getting to know the place
Re: Purchasing a season ticket in November
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2017, 02:47:50 PM »
based on performances, they should be paying you to take one!
joking aside, ashley is a greedy penny pinching b;stard and anyway he can find to fleece as much money as he can from punters he surely will!