Author Topic: WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND  (Read 6109 times)

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND
« on: December 10, 2017, 08:49:00 PM »
Is why Ashley put the club up for sale half way through October, surely he would have known he wanted rid of the club months ago. The best time to market it would have been straight after promotion, giving the new owners months to get things in order , and finance the team. My only reasoning for him holding on until Oct 16th would have been to see future TV negotiation out comes,which of course will effect valuation,,,however those figures were fairly well reported last season..Also because he has been shown to be a liar in the past, i take with a massive pinch of salt this 3 bidders craic.I am certain only Staveley and her crew are the only players .
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
Re: WHAT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:52:46 PM »
He saw we were on a good run at the time and knew we wouldn?t get into a better position at any time soon and the price he would get wouldn?t be higher

Offline suffolkmag84

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:34:41 AM »
And now it has backfired and it is his fault. We are not a number on a roulette wheel, we are a football club which is the focal point of Newcastle and millions across the world love Newcastle United FC.

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 01:55:30 PM »
He's a gambler. If this time dosnt win theres always next. He's not interested in how it effects the fans.

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 02:00:29 PM »
And now it has backfired and it is his fault. We are not a number on a roulette wheel, we are a football club which is the focal point of Newcastle and millions across the world love Newcastle United FC.
He just seems to take great pleasure in pissing everybody apart from the arselickers associated with the club. He will drive both supporters and the manager away from the club. There is only so much sh*** that people will put up with. While Rafa remains people will continue to turn up but if and when he leaves people will only support from afar in my opinion.
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.

Offline suffolkmag84

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 03:23:33 PM »
There is only so much Rafa will put up is my next fear. I will always stay loyal but this man has to go and sell up. He risks another relegation with his reckless misdeeds. I have gone from disliking Ashley to hating him.

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 01:50:24 AM »
Because he's a reactive man, he likes to take risks, he acts on instinct, and most importantly he believes whatever he does is right because he has a huge ego. Even when he has held his hands up about the running of the club or sports direct, it's more of a 'it'll get sorted'.

I think he's genuinely sick of everything that's happened and couldn't give a flying f**k about the club to be honest, he probably just thought after our decent start it would be a good time to get out and never look back.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 11:56:56 AM »
Because he's a reactive man, he likes to take risks, he acts on instinct, and most importantly he believes whatever he does is right because he has a huge ego. Even when he has held his hands up about the running of the club or sports direct, it's more of a 'it'll get sorted'.

I think he's genuinely sick of everything that's happened and couldn't give a flying f**k about the club to be honest, he probably just thought after our decent start it would be a good time to get out and never look back.

Correct. Everyone overthinks this man. He's a near illiterate, unintelligent, unsophisticated flabby self centred moron who somehow managed to manipulate people out of a lot of money.
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 03:49:18 PM »
Correct. Everyone overthinks this man. He's a near illiterate, unintelligent, unsophisticated flabby self centred moron who somehow managed to manipulate people out of a lot of money.

I agree hes flabby and self centred but none of the rest. Hes made far too much money for it to have all been manipulation.

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2017, 01:46:36 PM »
I agree hes flabby and self centred but none of the rest. Hes made far too much money for it to have all been manipulation.

The way in which he has poached all the minor / old sports brands around and fully controlled the supply chains for them in order to sell at zero profit for them and low margin in his shops by manipulating them initially isn't suspicious?

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/dec/09/mike-ashley-sports-direct-tycoon-empire-profile

The man effectively changes the processes for his benefit and then uses that to change the market in his favour.
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2017, 05:08:11 PM »
good question, turned out a complete fuk up for him and now the team is in sh1t street.

i'm beginning to lose the will  :nonono:

i hate caring

Offline Finnish Geordie

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2017, 05:46:32 PM »
Double Demba on the rocks, please