Author Topic: Next 3 games  (Read 5914 times)

Offline ToonArmyFan

• Forum member
Next 3 games
« on: December 13, 2017, 09:45:21 PM »
Arsenal Away
West Ham Away
Man City Home

It could be 1 point from 33 sorry rafa has to go,his team selections over the past 8 games have been shocking and hes too stubborn to change

He cant get the players motivated and you need a motivator even carragher and ex players have all said he says nothing at half time team talks,thats not the type of manager you need when your in ANOTHER relegation battle

Rafa out f***ing clueless

Offline marki

• Forum member
Re: Next 3 games
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 10:01:01 PM »
if this takeover goes well i wouldnt be against a change in manager if he,s a proven winner with a big kitty..i like rafas vision and dedication but im just not a fan of his style  of play..he,s under big pressure now to make somthing happen ,his job will depend on it.if i were him i would throw the towel in  before the season started..was always going to be on a hiding to nowt

Offline little toon town

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 10:06:40 PM »
Arsenal Away
West Ham Away
Man City Home

It could be 1 point from 33 sorry rafa has to go,his team selections over the past 8 games have been shocking and hes too stubborn to change

He cant get the players motivated and you need a motivator even carragher and ex players have all said he says nothing at half time team talks,thats not the type of manager you need when your in ANOTHER relegation battle

Rafa out f***ing clueless

Can we ban this C*nt for the world worst thread?
▒▓██ N █ E █ W █ C █ A █ S █ T █ L █ E ██▓▒
▒▓██ U █ N █ I █ T █ E █ D ██▓▒

Offline little toon town

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 10:24:44 PM »
Name me someone else who would do better with the sh*te we have? Cause there is legit no one?

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2017, 10:28:16 PM »
Stick with Rafa plus a decent sum for Jan and we'll be fine. Give him a good warchest for the summer and we could be knocking on the top 6.

Offline Frank

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2017, 10:30:43 PM »
Agree. But which players in the current squad deserve a start?

Offline little toon town

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2017, 10:33:44 PM »
Stick with Rafa plus a decent sum for Jan and we'll be fine. Give him a good warchest for the summer and we could be knocking on the top 6.

For once I agree with you, give him ?30m in Jan, get rid of the deadwood, be about ?50m for him to fetch in, wages covered as well. Lets go again in the summer...

Agree. But which players in the current squad deserve a start?

Sure theres a thread for this

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2017, 10:37:11 PM »
For once I agree with you, give him ?30m in Jan, get rid of the deadwood, be about ?50m for him to fetch in, wages covered as well. Lets go again in the summer...

Sure theres a thread for this

Thats how I want to see it go down. We have a cracking manager who knows how to win.

Offline ToonArmyFan

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »
Thats how I want to see it go down. We have a cracking manager who knows how to win.
I dont agree if he knew how to win he wouldnt be starting f***ing joselu for 6 games on the bounce

Offline little toon town

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2017, 10:42:48 PM »

Very much the same, given a proper budget he could turn us into something brilliant, but most people on this wanna see him go and someone like Pulis come in

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 11:05:07 PM »
Pulis is a good manager for getting teams promoted. In the prem he'll get a team sorted defensivly but fail on attacking so they end up losing far too often. He's one of those whos on what I call the English Manager Merry-go-round.

Offline NN1

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 11:11:26 PM »
I dont agree if he knew how to win he wouldnt be starting f***ing joselu for 6 games on the bounce

I agree but Mitrovic is awful to, he's never done anything either to convince Rafa he should be starting.
So this is why Rafa is being stubborn, i doubt he rates Joselu either, a new striker in the window he'll be hoping for.
"Sometimes he says to us play football and sometimes he says to kick it. Before Yohan left we were very good but afterwards we didn't play any more and it's hard to win that way.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Offline ToonArmyFan

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 11:12:33 PM »
I agree but Mitrovic is awful to, he's never done anything either to convince Rafa he should be starting.
So this is why Rafa is being stubborn, i doubt he rates Joselu either, a new striker in the window he'll be hoping for.

one is not even enough we need 2 just incase 1 gets injured would really like to see shane long

Offline little toon town

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 11:15:45 PM »
Pulis is a good manager for getting teams promoted. In the prem he'll get a team sorted defensivly but fail on attacking so they end up losing far too often. He's one of those whos on what I call the English Manager Merry-go-round.

He;s an okay manager at best, we need a Rafa manager to push us further, and people on here seem to not recognise that

Offline ToonArmyFan

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 11:17:10 PM »
He;s an okay manager at best, we need a Rafa manager to push us further, and people on here seem to not recognise that
what push us further down?