Author Topic: West Ham v Newcastle United FC 23/12/17  (Read 7830 times)

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
Re: West Ham v Newcastle United FC 23/12/17
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2017, 03:49:32 PM »
Must win. Shelvey being out probably means more Diame and Joselu.

Last chance saloon for me like, Rafa. If he plays the same s*** yet again he can gan.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2017, 04:24:40 PM »
aye theres reports Jaap stam being lined up to replace him
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline marki

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 07:08:49 PM »
jaap stam..no thanks

Offline Mr_Grimey

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2017, 12:27:05 AM »
Whatever, really. When our own fans want Rafa Benitez out and someone else to keep a championship squad up, I don't even see the point any more. We deserve what we get.

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2017, 08:37:41 AM »
Whatever, really. When our own fans want Rafa Benitez out and someone else to keep a championship squad up, I don't even see the point any more. We deserve what we get.
Good point but as fans we still have to hope whoever is in charge.
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2017, 10:11:09 AM »

look it's not that, but how long do we persist? is it never his fault? 20 games? 25?  he's had money but spunked it on sh*** , the club is distracted but for Rafa to have no blame is just stupid, he's paid fortunes to organise a team, he did it early and it worked, changed it for some unknown stupid reason and we are now in this rut, his needless persistence of Hocklelu and playing Diame are senseless and dropping Elliot for Darlow for no reason in truth.

we are hurtling towards the drop again, no doubt and i for one think this club have royally fuked this up like we always do.  its fuking nuts man 

Offline Van_Dammesque

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2017, 10:38:20 AM »
2-0 Westham (PES 2018 fans will get this "joke").
Can't see a win or even a draw, they are goign up the table and we are not.
Can't see how we are going to play differently or different personal to make a difference, maybe luck will be on our side...

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »
Since Ashley bought the club the fans have shouted the same thing.. Crap manager buying sh*** players so sack em. Every time. Can you see the common denominator here? Ashley. Its him and his cronies that pick the player buys not the manager. Id say they ignored Rafa's wish list, bought what was going cheap (exactly as he does in sd) and told him to make the most of it.

We have a 1st class manager with a 2nd and 3rd class team yet some fans are still shouting sack em. 

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2017, 02:12:00 PM »
Since Ashley bought the club the fans have shouted the same thing.. Crap manager buying sh*** players so sack em. Every time. Can you see the common denominator here? Ashley. Its him and his cronies that pick the player buys not the manager. Id say they ignored Rafa's wish list, bought what was going cheap (exactly as he does in sd) and told him to make the most of it.

We have a 1st class manager with a 2nd and 3rd class team yet some fans are still shouting sack em. 

Rafa bought them are you blind to the fact?

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2017, 02:17:08 PM »

why play Joselu? why drop Shelvey? why even pick in a squad Diame? why go to 4-4-2 when his system was making us hard to beat? why treat Mitro like a kunt? why drop Elliot?

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2017, 02:19:59 PM »
Rafa bought them are you blind to the fact?

Yes he did but the majority clearly weren?t his first choice he said as much over the summer numerous times  - the transfer policy and wage structure at the club has tied managers hands behind their back for years - every single one of them under Ashley has been s*** on.

Players bought with potential with a chance to sell on and make money
These players are on low wages keeping wage bill low
Ignoring specific positions that need strengthening as you can?t get players in them who fit the above
Because of above we have youngest squad in the league when we were desperate for premier league experienced players

Yes a lot of rafas buys haven?t been good enough - yes he?s stubborn and continues to play Joselu and yes his style is defensive

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2017, 02:23:41 PM »

why play Joselu? why drop Shelvey? why even pick in a squad Diame? why go to 4-4-2 when his system was making us hard to beat? why treat Mitro like a kunt? why drop Elliot?

f**k knows why he picks Joselu
Shelvey has been s*** - he has 2 sendin offs ZERO goals & ZERO assists - when we won those 3 games on the bounce he wasn?t in the team
Diame is there cos the other option is colback!!! We have no other midfielders
The 442 was a ridiculous change in formation - but if I remember the majority on here were crying the football was boring and wanted 2 up top
The mitro one is strange - he deserves a chance but he clearly doesn?t like him as he wouldn?t even play him in championship
Elliot or Darlow doesn?t matter they are both poor

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2017, 02:29:07 PM »

Rafa   :D

so if we lose tomoz? the next and the next and the next we plod on, never his fault? he spends ?30 million more in Jan, never his fault?  :nonono:

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2017, 02:36:24 PM »
Rafa   :D

so if we lose tomoz? the next and the next and the next we plod on, never his fault? he spends ?30 million more in Jan, never his fault?  :nonono:

I?ve nowhere said it?s not partly his fault - it?s a collective fault throughout the club from top to bottom
Boardroom level
Transfer policy
Scouting
Management
Coaching
Players
Youth/reserve team level

The club is f***ed and needed fundamental changes years ago yet we continue to make same changes year in year out it?s s*** and I?m f***ing sick of it

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2017, 02:39:18 PM »
and i blame them all as well, hence i said club, but this blind faith in giving Rafa the thumbs up no matter what is getting on me t1ts.

3 points will change things