Author Topic: Newcastle United v The best team in Manchester  (Read 7675 times)

Offline stony

• Forum member
Re: Newcastle United v The best team in Manchester
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2017, 11:42:28 PM »
hope you lose badly ,..?

Now that may be funny to you but bit of a touchy subject to us considering we just won our first game in ten.

f***ing hell Peachy, are you that sensitive? Obviously I hope you lose because you're playing us. Lose badly was a bit of humour, just normal fan banter. If you'd seen my posts over the years you'd realise I am rarely serious. Sorry if it offended, but on the plus side, there has been more posts on this thread in the last hour than have been on the site all night.
I've been coming on here for years and have never taken the piss. The steady decline of this place has upset me as much as you lot.
Merry f***ing Christmas to the lot of you and I hope we will still be playing each other next year.
Louis van Gaal looks like a constipated turtle

Offline stony

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2017, 11:43:32 PM »

You said nothing wrong mate. Chippy is just an over opinionated w***ker who thinks he is be the all and end all of every topic.

Who really cares who starts the thread? It's always been welcomed to have the opinion from other teams supporters. Stony has always been extremely respectful to us.

Stony you have always been a quality poster. Better than the majority on this site.

Cheers mate. Have a Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2017, 11:46:52 PM »
f***ing hell Peachy, are you that sensitive? Obviously I hope you lose because you're playing us. Lose badly was a bit of humour, just normal fan banter. If you'd seen my posts over the years you'd realise I am rarely serious. Sorry if it offended, but on the plus side, there has been more posts on this thread in the last hour than have been on the site all night.
I've been coming on here for years and have never taken the piss. The steady decline of this place has upset me as much as you lot.
Merry f***ing Christmas to the lot of you and I hope we will still be playing each other next year.

well you are hardly covering yourself in glory with that last line mate, suggesting we're going down again?  :nonono:
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline stony

• Forum member
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2017, 11:50:56 PM »
well you are hardly covering yourself in glory with that last line mate, suggesting we're going down again?  :nonono:

You've been playing f***ing sh***, just won your first game after 4 straight defeats, and are 2 points above the drop. Did you want me to tickle your arse and say I hope we meet you in Europe?

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2017, 11:57:13 PM »
You've been playing f***ing sh***, just won your first game after 4 straight defeats, and are 2 points above the drop. Did you want me to tickle your arse and say I hope we meet you in Europe?

Now hey, don't start with your gay manc antics on here, you can tickle your mates a*ses as much as you like but we prefer women thanks very much, and also we don't entertain the negativety of relegation, especially from outsiders, so be off with you.  :mad:

Offline nufcjon

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2017, 12:06:18 AM »
What a complete and utter w***ker.
Merry Xmas stony, I wish our team was 1/10th as exciting as yours

Offline stony

• Forum member
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2017, 12:09:44 AM »

Cheers Jon. I still remember playing York in the 3rd tier. I'm living the dream.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2017, 12:13:24 AM »

shut up you boring c*nt, if I posted something like this on their board I would be lynched, and rightly so, you lot on here are not proper geordies soft in the fooking heeds, and nufcjon is the biggest exponent of that, a total jackass

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2017, 12:16:23 AM »
Cheers Jon. I still remember playing York in the 3rd tier. I'm living the dream.

Yeah keep bragging, hopefully those days will return some day, empty stadium all the gloryhunters will be gone.

Offline stony

• Forum member
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2017, 12:26:41 AM »
Yeah keep bragging, hopefully those days will return some day, empty stadium all the gloryhunters will be gone.

f**k me you're a proper bitter w***ker. Normally at this point I'd get anal and get the stats out, but it's Christmas and I cant be arsed.
I genuinely didn't start this thread to wind people up or to gloat, but if you've got offended then f**k you.
The empty stadium jibe is f***ing laughable. People in glass houses and all that.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2017, 12:29:45 AM »
Oh shut up

Listen, would I or would I not have been chased from bluemoon for starting a thread like this if we were top and yous were a bit sh*t??

Honest answer please

Offline stony

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2017, 12:53:38 AM »
Oh shut up

Listen, would I or would I not have been chased from bluemoon for starting a thread like this if we were top and yous were a bit sh*t??

Honest answer please

I couldn't give you an answer because I no longer post on bluemoon. I used to be a moderator on there a few years ago and posted on there for over ten years.
I left because I thought one of the mods was a busy clown and a complete humourless w***ker with a god complex.
When I was modding I would have looked at who started the thread and their post history and acted accordingly. My post history on here would not have been enough to see me ban the OP or delete the thread.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2017, 12:59:43 AM »
I would have been absolutely slammed for it, that's your answer.

We had another tosser on another forum, west ham fan name of cockneymagic used to get away with murder just like you until I proved he was a wolf in sheeps clothing and he was chased, never for the life of me do i understand why someone would want to post on another teams forum, what's the point?

Offline stony

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2017, 01:21:56 AM »
I would have been absolutely slammed for it, that's your answer.

We had another tosser on another forum, west ham fan name of cockneymagic used to get away with murder just like you until I proved he was a wolf in sheeps clothing and he was chased, never for the life of me do i understand why someone would want to post on another teams forum, what's the point?

So I've been on here for ten years posting sly digs and slipping under the radar until you came along and busted me?
All hail peachy, he's played a blinder(pun intended in case you're too stupid to realise)
All those members on here over the last ten years didn't manage to suss me out, but you have managed to suss out the troll in just 3 years and all from one post. f**k me, you are f***ing brilliant. Mark should make you a moderator and put a statue of you on his drive.

As for the point of posting on another teams forum? There is absolutely no point in explaining it. If you don't understand now, you're far too dim to understand when it's explained to you in detail.

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2017, 04:02:11 AM »
Way OTT Peachy.

Stoney is a canny member who never takes the piss and always wishes us well. When we play them his posts are always good humoured banter. Dosnt gloat when they win and wouldnt be bitter if they lost.