Author Topic: Newcastle United v The best team in Manchester  (Read 7676 times)

Offline Mr_Grimey

• Getting to know the place
Re: Newcastle United v The best team in Manchester
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2017, 04:30:08 AM »
Well done, good job all round.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2017, 06:28:37 AM »
So I've been on here for ten years posting sly digs and slipping under the radar until you came along and busted me?
All hail peachy, he's played a blinder(pun intended in case you're too stupid to realise)
All those members on here over the last ten years didn't manage to suss me out, but you have managed to suss out the troll in just 3 years and all from one post. f**k me, you are f***ing brilliant. Mark should make you a moderator and put a statue of you on his drive.

As for the point of posting on another teams forum? There is absolutely no point in explaining it. If you don't understand now, you're far too dim to understand when it's explained to you in detail.
[/b]

Try me, come on I'm intrigued to know what you and cockneymagic get from posting on another clubs forum? and please dont give me the old "They're a good bunch of lads" because frankly they're not and as you have said and others have said you are not here to take the p*ss so kindly tell me what you ARE here for.
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline Finnish Geordie

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2017, 07:00:10 AM »
Our hopes are if City is still having christmas. We have a good boost after win and hopefully we can give them tuff game.
Propably best team in PL history and would be canny if we get a point. Its football, you never know?

Have to ask Stony, is it becoming bit boring cos it seems no one can challenge you?
« Last Edit: December 25, 2017, 09:39:49 AM by Finnish Geordie »
Double Demba on the rocks, please

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2017, 07:05:36 AM »
What a tit you?ve made of yourself here :nonono:

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2017, 08:17:53 AM »
What a tit you?ve made of yourself here :nonono:

That's a bit harsh like, FG is clearly from Finland so cannot speak or type as fluid English as us, leave him be.  :roll:

Offline ToonArmyFan

• Forum member
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2017, 08:51:29 AM »
Merry Xmas hahaha

Offline ToonArmyFan

• Forum member
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2017, 09:01:43 AM »
Stony seems like a good lad to me,peachy is a bit harsh but it is understandable in what hes saying.

Id love to be the only team to beat city this season and stop them getting the invincibles,but if we dont beat yous which im very sure we wont i hope you go unbeaten all season cause yous deserve it the football yous have been playing.

Offline Finnish Geordie

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2017, 09:38:58 AM »
Haha. Cheers peachy. I promise I'll try to improve. I will promise to work hard every area and maybe when the window is open in january, i?ll get new english book or something.
Double Demba on the rocks, please

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2017, 11:12:15 AM »
Haha. Cheers peachy. I promise I'll try to improve. I will promise to work hard every area and maybe when the window is open in january, i?ll get new english book or something.
Your English is better than my Finnish,all the best mate have a good Christms wherever you are.
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2017, 11:23:31 AM »
shut up you boring c*nt, if I posted something like this on their board I would be lynched, and rightly so, you lot on here are not proper geordies soft in the fooking heeds, and nufcjon is the biggest exponent of that, a total jackass
So what is a proper Geordie in your opinion. Some of us are able to communicate with other people and can accept banter without getting wound up and abusive as long as it's in good taste like Stony's is.I am as passionate as I have ever been about NUFC without being soft in the head. Oh well each to their own I suppose.
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »
So what is a proper Geordie in your opinion. Some of us are able to communicate with other people and can accept banter without getting wound up and abusive as long as it's in good taste like Stony's is.I am as passionate as I have ever been about NUFC without being soft in the head. Oh well each to their own I suppose.

Our club is in transition, it is a difficult time for the fans, I actually cough up over 500quid for my ticket, you don't, so perhaps you don't feel a more vested interest in the club as I do.  I repeat, any fan from another club comes on here and has the audacity to start a match thread and comment that he hopes we lose badly will be challenged by me,...end of.

Offline holycrosser

• Forum member
« Reply #41 on: December 25, 2017, 12:13:23 PM »

expecting 0-4, they are playing the strongest football ive seen, brilliant in every way but still a wee bit vulnerable at set pieces so hope is there.

i'd spunk all ower for a point  :thumbs:

bad way to treat the OP mind, nee need to be honest.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #42 on: December 25, 2017, 12:14:00 PM »

expecting 0-4, they are playing the strongest football ive seen, brilliant in every way but still a wee bit vulnerable at set pieces so hope is there.

i'd spunk all ower for a point  :thumbs:

bad way to treat the OP mind, nee need to be honest.

why

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #43 on: December 25, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »
if we were top and they were struggling and you barged onto a citeh fans forum and started a match thread with the comments "hope you lose badly" what kind of response would you expect?

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2017, 06:52:41 PM »
Deffy why not lock down this thread and I will type a more respectful one,? I wanted to do a full match preview, predcited line up, predicted score, the whole lot. it's a big game deserves the big build up