Author Topic: 16 TO PLAY 6 WINS NEEDED  (Read 3234 times)

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
Re: 16 TO PLAY 6 WINS NEEDED
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2018, 02:23:36 PM »
The only 'saving grace' in this situation is the plight of Swansea and WBA , who i am sure will take up 2 of the relegation slots ..the 3rd place could go to any 1 of 6.
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline ledroses

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2018, 04:52:10 PM »

HOME                                              AWAY
SWANSEA 13th Jan-Win
                                                                   CITY 17th jan - lose
BURNLEY 31st Jan- Win
                                                                   PALACE 4th FEB - win/draw
MAN U 11th FEB- Lose
                                                                   BOURNMOUTH 24th FEB-Win
                                                                   LIVERPOOL 3rd March - Lose
SOUTHAMPTON 10th March- Win/draw
                                                                   SPURS 17th March - Lose
HUDDESFIELD 31st March- Win/draw
                                                                   LEICESTER 7th APRIL- draw/lose
ARSENAL 14th APRIL - lose/draw
                                                                   EVERTON 21st APRIL- Draw (might have nothing to play
                                                                   for)
WBA 28th APRIL- Win
                                                                   WATFORD 5th MAY- Win
CHELSEA 13th MAY - Lose

Personally, im hopeful of picking up some points and getting some draws.

You never can tell what is going to happen. We have in the past picked up points at spurs and chelsea. I would rather be positive than a doom merchant.

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2018, 05:22:10 PM »
The bookies are never a million miles away with relegation odds,,,,currently Swansea and Wba are odds on,,we are 4/1 and 7/2 with most online firms,,Stoke Brighton Huddersfield and Bournemouth are all shorter odds than us as things stand today.
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline Van_Dammesque

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »
Here is my take for what it's worth:
SWANSEA 13th Jan-Win
                                                                   CITY 17th jan - lose
BURNLEY 31st Jan- lose (going good in the league!)
                                                                   PALACE 4th FEB - lose (picking up now with new manager)
MAN U 11th FEB- Lose
                                                                   BOURNMOUTH 24th FEB-Win
                                                                   SPURS 17th March - Lose
                                                                   LEICESTER 7th APRIL- lose
ARSENAL 14th APRIL - lose
                                                                   EVERTON 21st APRIL- lose (picking up now with new manager)
WBA 28th APRIL- Win
                                                                   WATFORD 5th MAY- Win
CHELSEA 13th MAY - Lose

So at best six wins and 3 x 6 = 18 points making it a total of 40 points, close but should be enough.
On the other hand we might only win 4 and draw two: (3 X 4) + (1 x 2) = 14 points making it a total of 36 points, relegation!

Investment in the transfer window will make the former rather than the latter more likely!

Offline Deffy.

• Global Moderator
  • Forum member
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2018, 05:28:19 PM »
We'll stay up. Thats all I need to know.

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2018, 11:58:56 AM »
SWANSEA 13th Jan-Win
                                                                   CITY 17th jan - lose
MAN U 11th FEB- Lose
                                                                   BOURNMOUTH 24th FEB-Win
                                                                   SPURS 17th March - Lose
WBA 28th APRIL- Win
                                                                   WATFORD 5th MAY- Win
CHELSEA 13th MAY - Lose

So at best six wins and 3 x 6 = 18 points making it a total of 40 points, close but should be enough.
On the other hand we might only win 4 and draw two: (3 X 4) + (1 x 2) = 14 points making it a total of 36 points, relegation!

Investment in the transfer window will make the former rather than the latter more likely!

Completely agree with this.
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline Van_Dammesque

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 05:53:48 PM »
SWANSEA 13th Jan-**DRAW**
                                                                   CITY 17th jan - lose
MAN U 11th FEB- Lose
                                                                   BOURNMOUTH 24th FEB-Win
                                                                   SPURS 17th March - Lose
HUDDESFIELD 31st March- Win
WBA 28th APRIL- Win
                                                                   WATFORD 5th MAY- Win
CHELSEA 13th MAY - Lose

Updated, looks like Huddersfield is a must win game for me!

EDIT: oops added LOST to swansea, it feels like it :P :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 05:54:39 PM by Van_Dammesque »

Offline Niffoc88

• Forum member
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 06:26:02 PM »
1-1 draw is a fair result. Rafa and the squad are doing there best. God knows what is going on behind the scenes. If we are under MA id rather we did get relegated. Its a shame and it sounds naive and spoilt. But he does not have the financial capacity anymore and we forever will be relegation candidates. Ive got no hope its like an episode of eastenders always drama and crap. Stavely has us all preying but MA is a joke. I dont know anything about business i just dont value what he says.
@ SPORTS DIRECT.COM

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 09:16:52 PM »
1-1 draw is a fair result. Rafa and the squad are doing there best. God knows what is going on behind the scenes. If we are under MA id rather we did get relegated. Its a shame and it sounds naive and spoilt. But he does not have the financial capacity anymore and we forever will be relegation candidates. Ive got no hope its like an episode of eastenders always drama and crap. Stavely has us all preying but MA is a joke. I dont know anything about business i just dont value what he says.
We have most of the teams around us to play. It is going to be nip and tuck in all of these games. Like today 1-1 is right 2 poor/at best average sides. We had more chances but nearly lost it at the end. Also could have ended up with 10 men on another day if the penalty is given. As I say it?s all iffs and buts and will remain that way until the end of the season. At least next week we all expect us to get battered so in some respects with no real chance of any other result than a defeat it?s easier to manage the emotions involved in supporting this mad club of ours!
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2018, 02:59:14 PM »
4 points from 9th, best goal difference bar Watford in the bottom 12, Bournemouth getting beat, managerless Stoke play Man Utd away tomorrow. Next weekend Brighton, Palace, Southampton and Swansea are also playing the top 6. It could be worse lads.
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Offline Niffoc88

• Forum member
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2018, 05:42:41 PM »
I actually like our squad and manager. I think we have to many injuries though and were still not giving players a chance. I have not watched a game for a while as i was hoping to see us more on sky sports on the news Confirming our tske over. But if it doesnt come to life the players need to fight more. Were a decent club. Need Joselu and Gayle to step it up. Perez needs to do more against the bigger teams and we need to get behind the team like
@ SPORTS DIRECT.COM

Offline southern_toon

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2018, 11:35:07 AM »
without reinforcements i honestly cannot see where the next will will come from.

Offline Niffoc88

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2018, 11:41:08 AM »
The point is though we have a good set of players. They all want to play for the badge and manager. Ive not supported the Ashley regime but have always been behind the players we have. Lacelles being captain needs to get us all bsck in the game. f**k ashley. But i dont want ANOTHER set of players leaving and championship players coming in. Joselu and Perez have scored s*** goals. Weve been lucky. No wonder Shelvey is annoyed. Where has the buzz gone from last season.
@ SPORTS DIRECT.COM

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2018, 12:25:49 PM »
i get exactly 17pts from 15games, come on... :thumbs:

Here's the craic

CITY 17th jan LOSE
BURNLEY 31st Jan DRAW
PALACE 4th FEB DRAW
MAN U 11th FEB LOSE
BOURNMOUTH 24th FEB WIN
LIVERPOOL 3rd March LOSE
SOUTHAMPTON 10th March WIN
SPURS 17th March LOSE
HUDDESFIELD 31st March WIN
LEICESTER 7th APRIL DRAW
ARSENAL 14th APRIL LOSE
EVERTON 21st APRIL DRAW
WBA 28th APRIL DRAW
WATFORD 5th MAY WIN
CHELSEA 13th MAY LOSE

Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2018, 04:58:41 PM »
i get exactly 17pts from 15games, come on... :thumbs:

Here's the craic

CITY 17th jan LOSE
BURNLEY 31st Jan DRAW
PALACE 4th FEB DRAW
MAN U 11th FEB LOSE
BOURNMOUTH 24th FEB WIN
LIVERPOOL 3rd March LOSE
SOUTHAMPTON 10th March WIN
SPURS 17th March LOSE
HUDDESFIELD 31st March WIN
LEICESTER 7th APRIL DRAW
ARSENAL 14th APRIL LOSE
EVERTON 21st APRIL DRAW
WBA 28th APRIL DRAW
WATFORD 5th MAY WIN
CHELSEA 13th MAY LOSE

Who knows I hope you are right but like I have said before it is all to play for and it will not be pretty, could be exciting if we pull it off avoiding the bottom 3. We can but hope and get behind the team as much as we can even although it is hard work at the moment.
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.