Author Topic: Old Pedro bullying the kids again allegedly  (Read 3037 times)

Offline peachy

• Forum member
Old Pedro bullying the kids again allegedly
« on: January 06, 2018, 08:02:29 AM »
This time young El-Mhanni lodges a complaint, worryingly backed up by other players, may just be paper sh*te but you begin to think there's no smoke without fire.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-investigate-under-23-coach-11804585
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline Toon1

• Forum member
Re: Old Pedro bullying the kids again allegedly
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:48:17 AM »
Greatest player I?ve seen in a Newcastle shirt but his coaching seems to be f***ing awful and if these allegations are true then surely he has to be shown the door

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 10:38:18 AM »
Seems so out of character as he comes across as one of the nicest blokes you ever wish to meet, but it's all too sketchy at the minute this El-Mhanni lad may have attitude problems.

Offline JonnyThaiwongy

• Getting to know the place
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 10:52:20 AM »
I'd say the kids act like flash clowns, prolly pisses him off no end. Doubt its real bullying, more trying to get a reaction. That said, they haven't gotten a reaction or results in decades, need a whole new set up. Outrageously bad youth set-up, I can only imagine the atmosphere if we had half a team of locals the way Southampton do.

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 11:12:16 AM »
Seems so out of character as he comes across as one of the nicest blokes you ever wish to meet, but it's all too sketchy at the minute this El-Mhanni lad may have attitude problems.
Is it out of character?,,he was accused of bulling several years ago with Wharton. Beardsley was re-instated as an ambassador for the club and then back into coaching via Ashley.And is very much in Ashleys pocket, and when the fat man eventually leaves, i think Beardsley will be a casualty as well..One of the best players to pull on a Toon shirt, a true legend..as a coach?,,i'm not convinced.
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2018, 11:18:56 AM »
Is it out of character?,,he was accused of bulling several years ago with Wharton. Beardsley was re-instated as an ambassador for the club and then back into coaching via Ashley.And is very much in Ashleys pocket, and when the fat man eventually leaves, i think Beardsley will be a casualty as well..One of the best players to pull on a Toon shirt, a true legend..as a coach?,,i'm not convinced.

I know mate that's why I said "again"  ;)

Yes out of character because as a player for club and country he was always described by team-mates as a really nice guy, I don't know him personally (obviously) he could be a total c*nt for all I know.  :D   

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2018, 11:33:03 AM »
I know mate that's why I said "again"  ;)

Yes out of character because as a player for club and country he was always described by team-mates as a really nice guy, I don't know him personally (obviously) he could be a total c*nt for all I know.  :D   
They are two different jobs, as a player Beardsley was a 'great' in my eyes. As a coach , its a different ball game, certainly the teams he has coached at Newcastle do not seem to have done exceptionally well, and nor has there been a trickle of kids getting games in the first team.In fact the flow of talent has had the tap turned off for over a decade it seems.
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2018, 11:59:15 AM »
They are two different jobs, as a player Beardsley was a 'great' in my eyes. As a coach , its a different ball game, certainly the teams he has coached at Newcastle do not seem to have done exceptionally well, and nor has there been a trickle of kids getting games in the first team.In fact the flow of talent has had the tap turned off for over a decade it seems.

crossed wires here, I'm talking about what he's like as a person and your talking about the difference between him as a player and as a coach, he is Ashleys bitch there is no doubt about that, when keegan left and the fans were talking about a boycott in protest, that little c*nt appeared on tv the next day persuading fans not to boycott because the future was bright under Mike Ashley blah blah,...Keegan must have been seething he was supposed to be his mate

Offline ohsholaameobi

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 12:49:51 PM »
Got mates that played academy football and everything i've heard about it is s***. Favourites being picked and whatnot. Our whole youth system is poor and I don't think it's down to the kids
Alan Pardew: “It was all good up until when it kicked off.”

Offline sickochallis11

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2018, 11:47:50 AM »
As it says in the article, he's 'rubbed shoulders with Neymar' featuring in adverts with him etc. Could just be a case of a young player with an ego and a very old school Peter Beardsley treating players how he was treated when he was a young player and is too daft to realise any harms being done. Hoping that's the case like and it get's sorted as he looks decent player

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2018, 12:00:12 PM »
As it says in the article, he's 'rubbed shoulders with Neymar' featuring in adverts with him etc. Could just be a case of a young player with an ego and a very old school Peter Beardsley treating players how he was treated when he was a young player and is too daft to realise any harms being done. Hoping that's the case like and it get's sorted as he looks decent player

Either way, the kid is too old to become a real professional footballer now. And Beardo is seemingly beyond the times. I'd say remove both.
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline sickochallis11

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2018, 03:04:46 PM »
Aye didn't realise he was 22 like. Beardsley should have gone a long time ago

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2018, 10:42:57 AM »
Now there's claims of a consistent racial abuse from him. Time's up.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2018, 10:53:41 AM »

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2018, 03:55:27 PM »
Aye just seen that, if the lad's playing the race card Beardsleys had it  :nonono:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/07/peter-beardsley-fighting-job-youth-coach-newcastle-united-allegations/

I don't think this is 'playing the race card' when 5/6 people are backing up claims of unacceptable behaviour. This guy has been around in the reserves for a while.