Author Topic: Old Pedro bullying the kids again allegedly  (Read 3038 times)

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
Re: Old Pedro bullying the kids again allegedly
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 05:53:50 PM »
Gardening leave for Ashley's boy Pedro. As much as i hate to say it , 2 Newcastle legends Beardsley and Moncur have sold there souls to the devil , by pitching tents in the Ashley circus , and seemingly dazzled by his billions.
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2018, 06:19:51 PM »
Beardsley , denies allegations via his solicitor,,,seems Pete's got the hump..things might turn ugly..hope he doesnt hit the bottle...The Bells The Bells
If you could have Bill Gates wealth ,or could feed all the hungry in Africa...what color Ferarri would you have?

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2018, 09:53:34 AM »
i dont think anyone has any sympathy for him, once the race card was played he was pretty much f*cked

Peachy - I've explained before that "playing the race card" is the concept of exploitative use of racial insensitivity or bias.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_card

In this case, if he's said the things that I've read in newspapers then the complaints are warranted.
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2018, 10:52:08 AM »
Peachy - I've explained before that "playing the race card" is the concept of exploitative use of racial insensitivity or bias.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_card

In this case, if he's said the things that I've read in newspapers then the complaints are warranted.

Yes exactly, you've already got Beardsley guilty as charged merely based on what you've read, the fact he has been suspended is because the club have to take the allegations seriously since the race card has been played NOT because they have already decided that Beardsley is guilty, he as of now is denying it, so it's his word against a handful of kids which could yet be a well planned vendetta to force him out.

You really must keep ijn mind that Beardsley is still innocent until proven guilty, El-Mhaddi at first just played the bullying card which got mentioned in a few papers, but once he played the race card the story is headline news everywhere such is the power of that card.

El-Mhaddi has made allegations that in some papers especially the mail are being made to sound as if they are carved in stone and Beardskey is the new Nick Griffin all of a sudden, they have newspapers to sell mate, don't beleive everything you read.

BY no means am I defending Beardsley, if he is proven guilty of any kind of bullying or racism against any of these young lads he should be sacked, and I do hope there is a clause in his contract that states that if he is dismissed for anything of this nature the club are not obliged to pay up the remainder of his contract however long that is. end of.
Never stop fighting for what you believe in.

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2018, 01:46:09 PM »
It does make you wonder however where the boundaries are drawn regarding bullying in a footballing context. The likes of Sir Alex and his famed 'hairdryer' treatment , and bouncing a boot of Beckhams head surely fall into a bullying category. Anyone in a position of authority or managerial position could be accused of bullying. The alleged 'racist' remarks ref climbing bars, seem to be bad taste banter rather than anything malicious. I am not defending Beardsley, as i have had little time for him since he put himself firmly behind Ashley, but wondering where boundaries lie in this matter

Offline OmegaprimeVKM

• Forum member
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2018, 01:58:23 PM »
Yes exactly, you've already got Beardsley guilty as charged merely based on what you've read, the fact he has been suspended is because the club have to take the allegations seriously since the race card has been played NOT because they have already decided that Beardsley is guilty, he as of now is denying it, so it's his word against a handful of kids which could yet be a well planned vendetta to force him out.

You really must keep ijn mind that Beardsley is still innocent until proven guilty, El-Mhaddi at first just played the bullying card which got mentioned in a few papers, but once he played the race card the story is headline news everywhere such is the power of that card.

El-Mhaddi has made allegations that in some papers especially the mail are being made to sound as if they are carved in stone and Beardskey is the new Nick Griffin all of a sudden, they have newspapers to sell mate, don't beleive everything you read.

BY no means am I defending Beardsley, if he is proven guilty of any kind of bullying or racism against any of these young lads he should be sacked, and I do hope there is a clause in his contract that states that if he is dismissed for anything of this nature the club are not obliged to pay up the remainder of his contract however long that is. end of.

Most people do because it constitutes gross misconduct and people can't have any bones about that because this is standard in all workplaces. Yes people are more sensitive and yes you have to be more considerate of others, that may bother some but the idea is to foster helpful and thriving environments for all. That doesn't mean you can't be a disciplinarian but you can't make insulting statements - enough of which I have received in my life in similar circumstances from people who would protest "I'm not racist mate"

Put simply - changing the way someone is treated because of their sex, gender, age, sexuality, whatever, is not acceptable.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 01:59:15 PM by OmegaprimeVKM »
The above comments represent the views of OmegaprimeVKM only and nothing more.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2018, 02:35:04 PM »
It does make you wonder however where the boundaries are drawn regarding bullying in a footballing context. The likes of Sir Alex and his famed 'hairdryer' treatment , and bouncing a boot of Beckhams head surely fall into a bullying category. Anyone in a position of authority or managerial position could be accused of bullying. The alleged 'racist' remarks ref climbing bars, seem to be bad taste banter rather than anything malicious. I am not defending Beardsley, as i have had little time for him since he put himself firmly behind Ashley, but wondering where boundaries lie in this matter

It will have been a joke, that's if he actually said it, but it would have been just banter to him but it is a racist remark nonetheless, as for bullying there is a fine line when you are trying to get really well paid kids to train harder and improve themselves that can sometimes be seen as bullying, Chris Waddle said he was bullied every day by Arthur Cox in the early 80's but he is now glad he did it because he was bone idle and needed a rocket up his a*se, Cox saw the ability but felt if it was just left to Waddle he would waste it because he was too lazy.

We've had many young lads who like the money but dont want to work, Nile Ranger is the obvious one, but David Edgar who came thru with Carroll, always turned up for training p*ssed just wanted to sit in the pub all day buying hugely expensive bottles of champagne trying to be billybigbollcocks, if he'd knuckled down like Carroll did he could have had himself a good career with us but was shipped out to Burnley and a few other clubs and now is finishing his career at Vancouver whitecaps.

Bringing these kids through is a very difficult and responsible job which I've always thought was too much for Beardsley even before this carry on, you would think with his stature of being reveered as the best Toon player of all time that he would be given the utmost respect from the young players, but even if these racist claims are disproven he is clearly doing something wrong to p*ss these players off so much.

Offline Surreymag

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2018, 02:36:36 PM »
Most people do because it constitutes gross misconduct and people can't have any bones about that because this is standard in all workplaces. Yes people are more sensitive and yes you have to be more considerate of others, that may bother some but the idea is to foster helpful and thriving environments for all. That doesn't mean you can't be a disciplinarian but you can't make insulting statements - enough of which I have received in my life in similar circumstances from people who would protest "I'm not racist mate"

Put simply - changing the way someone is treated because of their sex, gender, age, sexuality, whatever, is not acceptable.
This is how it should be we all know discrimination and bullying still exists but people are doing their best to eradicate the problem in many walks of life,including football in this country at least, thank goodness.
Hello hello we are the Geordie boys.

Offline peachy

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2018, 02:41:32 PM »

yes that last sentence I have been a victim of sex discrimination in the work place so I know all about that

Offline shotleyskunk

• Forum member
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2018, 10:37:18 AM »
yes that last sentence I have been a victim of sex discrimination in the work place so I know all about that
Skutter?